Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ovulation Help Can I Get Pregnant After Ovulation, PLEASE HELP?

Can I get pregnant after ovulation, PLEASE HELP? - ovulation help

K me and my boyfriend had sex on Saturday and Sunday because I thought I was not ovulating. But now I am a little afraid when my last period, 29 September, and usually a cycle of 28 days she tends to vary, might be pregnant? What are my chances? Can you ovulate, on another day?
Your cycle should turn right.
and yes, it was not protected, and he came in me. So, if I take a pregnancy test, could this weekend in the first?

4 comments:

little_l said...

You can make a online calculator to find the ovulation, such as http://www.ovulation-calculator.org/ at the time of ovulation and the fertile days. Note, however, that ovulation calculator is only accurate if the cycle is regular. This does not apply if you happen to have irregular cycles.

Fortunat... said...

You can always get pregnant in your cycle, you can never pin-point exactly when ovulation. The egg can be kept alive for 12 to 24 hours after it released. Gender and time is used a method to become pregnant, not vice versa. You should use protection or birth control, otherwise its ready to be a father.
Can you test whether the pregnancy hormone to recognize up to 5 days before they can buy the expected date of menstruation, but the more accurate the test or after menstruation.

LovelyWi... said...

It appears that you have asked the same question again and again. The only way to know if you are pregnant, the next time if your time is due to be tested.

If time of ovulation is past, not .. It can not be pregnant without viable fertilized eggs.

Lisa said...

A woman can ovulate every day during your cycle, for example, if the period. Women generally ovulate mid-cycle, but, but it is never a "security" through unsafe sex. Wait and see if your time comes. Otherwise, take a pregnancy test.

Post a Comment