Friday, January 22, 2010

Hunter Ceiling Fan 27477 Hunter Fan Installation?

Hunter Fan installation? - hunter ceiling fan 27477

I recently purchased the Model Hunter ceiling fan with remote control 27,477. The box states that could be installed in 5 minutes - HA!

I put my son off the roof and the receiver (black, white and black on white), the receiver for the fan (black / white black / white, black, white and black to white) and nothing. I have no battery for the same distance, so I turned the light on manually, try out the fan, and still no solution (I'm sure that has nothing to do, but I'll put it out there). Who knows what I was doing could be wrong?
I have the receiver (jumpers and DIP) in accordance with the instructions, as the examples in the instructions and still nothing. Note: This is) the only fan of the house.
Hunter Technical assistance is open when I'm at work, and wait patiently for his answer. Somebody save me from this heat, please !!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should be 2 black and 2 white son son from your fan, the two of each color must be connected to the corresponding colors from the ceiling. When you connect to all whites should have three son there, and even black. Make sure that the switch is turned on and switch on the wall runs.

Anonymous said...

Does this fan also has a pull chain or a circuit breaker? When the extraction so. You may need to remove the back cover is a pain because you probably have to take leaves for the cover. Good Luck all sounds good.

Anonymous said...

Does this fan also has a pull chain or a circuit breaker? When the extraction so. You may need to remove the back cover is a pain because you probably have to take leaves for the cover. Good Luck all sounds good.

Post a Comment