Sunday, January 31, 2010

Find Closest Walk In Clinic Still Don't Know?

Still don't know? - find closest walk in clinic

So I'm pregnant, but I get my period .. I have all the symptoms of pregnancy, but I do noe believe? my stomach is bigger, but I live 45 minutes walk from the nearest clinic and pharmacy. i dont have my liscense but not too! Do you think you could still be pregnant if I have my period? I have a feeling that I am. Do you think that possible?

No rude comments please. I must really know what others think, cuz i am very confused: (

7 comments:

Riley's Mama (9-4-08) said...

It is possible that my sister's period of 7 months of pregnancy, therefore, had, why they did not learn until she was a baby like 4 months! it would be a date .. Good luck

Fancy-Na... said...

I think the young and not your license. It is time to trust your mother or aunt. Someone who can help this confusion. I've heard that sometimes you might get your period, but could also mean that something goes wrong, if you are pregnant. Someone to trust. Ask them to consult a doctor, or take a pregnancy test to make. Best wishes!

mami of 4 said...

It is possible that you are pregnant. I have four children and each had different sypmtons. If there is a possibility that you are pregnant, can not have something wrong. You should consult a doctor as soon as possible.

Ashby said...

Very unlikely if you take your time. But of course, is the only way to know for sure to take a pregnancy test or see a doctor.

Nilah Monee` Nov 5, 2008 said...

PPL Some have a cycle during pregnancy, but sometimes your body signs of previous pregnancies, If U Want It really bad ... Have you seen it? Its true

Nilah Monee` Nov 5, 2008 said...

PPL Some have a cycle during pregnancy, but sometimes your body signs of previous pregnancies, If U Want It really bad ... Have you seen it? Its true

KainsMom... said...

is possible that my cousin, a period of months of pregnancy had 1 pair

Post a Comment