Saturday, January 16, 2010

Horatio Alger Scholarship Winners How Should I Respond In This One Section On A Scholarship Application?

How should I respond in this one section on a Scholarship application? - horatio alger scholarship winners

I'm in high school and am applying for scholarships, including scholarships, Horatio Alger. A question that is on the application "Do you need financial support critical, and if so please explain. I must, with serious financial constraints and have very low incomes (We Just do the math), how to explain I guess, /? Should I say: "We have a low income and barely make the bills, or is part of the application, where I begin to respond in detail to be ...
Please give me an example of how they would respond. Thank you.

1 comment:

cosmobab... said...

Hey, I'm applying for this scholarship as well. But I think we should be more detailed, not wan't to believe, however, that sympathy. Be honest and exaggerate, if necessary.

Good Luck

Post a Comment