Monday, January 4, 2010

Air Conditioning Units Prices Why Do My Heating And Air Conditioning Units Come On At The Same Time?

Why do my heating and air conditioning units come on at the same time? - air conditioning units prices

I have central air. I went back heating in the first time yesterday and seemed to work well. I could feel the air vents and hot. The temperature reaches the set temperature of the thermostat. The problem is that my air conditioning unit also lights. I do not think that is normal. Can someone tell me why this happens? Thank you.

4 comments:

RICH @www.hvac-for-beginners.com said...

There may be a heat pump. An easy way to tell is look at the thermostat. If you have an emergency, is a heat pump. For more information, see heat pump in my hand.

William B said...

When a combo drive that uses both the temperature equilibrium

bugear00... said...

It appears that you have a "heat pump" for me. The outdoor unit on when the furnace is in operation. Assistance on a portion of the external use of heat to the house warm. I have one. I do not like and never again to a new house. The air vent is not very hot. The device works as long to heat the house.

Anonymous said...

Some systems have 2 thermostats and work with each other if they share the same point. The heat and 90 AC is not.
If you only have a thermostat, then you have a wiring problem or the drive was a poor engineer, before he has failed to work that day.

Post a Comment