Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ohio Bmv Bill Of Sale If Your Driver License Is Suspended In Ohio And You Pay A Reinstatement Fee Do You Have To Retake The Test?

If your driver license is suspended in Ohio and you pay a reinstatement fee do you have to retake the test? - ohio bmv bill of sale

What you need to know if I will my driver's license or not. My license runs until 2008, but was interrupted and I have no insurance and on-SR22 and Ohio BMV said my license is valid, but no one told me when I return test. So please, if you know the law of Ohio, please answer this question.

2 comments:

MATTHEW L said...

From my experience I just had to get a new SR22, and proof of recovery submitted to the Office and is again valid. I had to spend a couple of times and do not always have to pay a reinstatement.
You can also contact the headquarters in Columbus, and they will tell you whether you pay or not
I hope that helped

dougrose... said...

Normally, if the license has not expired, you want to be retested

Post a Comment