Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fleas Like Certain People Why Do Some People Treat Craigslist.com Like It's Nothing More Than An Online GARAGE SALE?

Why do some people treat craigslist.com like it's nothing more than an online GARAGE SALE? - fleas like certain people

Believe me, me of all people love a bargain on something, especially now that we have a single income family only through these days .... I also understand that if you have a garage sale, they are often expected to be asked if he received less the price of something (which is one of the main reasons he did not even have a garage sale again!), But Please, could someone explain why it seems that "some" trafficking cartels and its components as craigslist.com which is a huge bazaar or trail, and always want to haggle over a subject, sometimes as little as $ 3 - $ 10?

No one finds the constant back and forth, a little rude? I mean, I have found in other countries where if you do notT haggle, you look like a complete idiot and really, some dealers hurt by denying the "joy of haggling" some of them are so interested! When I used to my new form of retail haggling, I walked into the computer to understand and the purpose of him, but COME ON! I can not believe that the lack of etiquette on the part of some people, mainly craigslist for "any something for nothing"!

Just curious to see if anyone out there had a similar experience or can reasonably explain why trade is a practice of fair behavior on this site ... because I do not understand (but also things that the money honestly and not try to haggle me!) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment