Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Husky Girls Clothes Is There A Cure For Me Or Some Advice That Would Help.?

Is there a Cure for me or some advice that would Help.? - husky girls clothes

Since I was 8 years old, I was trying on clothes for girls covertly.I know that I'm bisexual, and in 19 now. And lately, I thought I could transsexual or Autogynopheliac. Whenever I dream about sex, I always imagine myself as a woman and I had dreams of becoming a woman. Then, when I try to think that man over me. Im kinda a loner with a small group of friends, but most pc play games. I was a little hard when I was younger, I loved the amount of fat in junior high and high, in the amount of 173 pounds. But recently I heard up and lost about 7 pounds of water likely to creatine. but for some reason do not lose lift at all and can not think of the feminization of my body from my head when my parents are not here to practice walking like a girl and tries to speak like a child. I could probably go on writing all night, but there is a cure for me, I do not know what to do, that I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment